.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Monday!

Spring is attempting to arrive but is having a difficult time.  So, I decided to blog instead of enjoy the windy, wet outdoors. 

We enjoyed a fabulous Mother's Day yesterday.  I was able to spend the early morning hours with my two fav's. 




Out for brunch at Bello's with my parents was a treat.  I have the most amazing Mom and was so happy to spend some time with her.  She is usually tied up with giving kisses and hugs to Carsen that I have to squeeze in a few words while I can.  The love she shows my little boy is the best gift I can receive for Mother's Day.  I diagnose my parents with grandparents syndrome.  They are so in love with Carsen that they have a hard time seeing our struggles.  It is a complete Love like nothing I have ever witnessed before.  Pure Beauty!  I hope to catch some of it on my camera soon.

Matt decided to make supper for Mother's Day.  We had his parents and aunt and uncle over.  It was so much fun to entertain! Especially since I wasn't in charge of the meal.  My husband really is amazing.  He made a recipe from blonde.  Our favorite chicken alfredo fettucine, fresh bread, salad, and angel food cake with strawberries for dessert.



 
Something about Mother's Day where I want to enjoy every second with Carsen.  I don't care what needs to be done...It is our day and I just love it!


Carsen wants to go out and play.

Today we are enjoying a day off at home.  Pretty low key!  But, I am still finding these little sprinkles...after how many times I have swept and washed the floor...they still appear.  Next time, the cookie decorating playdate is somewhere else! :)


Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Is that sprinkle from our cookie decorating play date...from Christmas? It can't be, can it?

I am so glad that you had a wonderful mother's day! You deserve it. Love the grandparents syndrome diagnosis.

I also love the photo of Carsen, longing to play outside.

Great photos!

Alissa said...

Kelly, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!!! It looks adorable! Loving the long hair on you!

Jess said...

Happy Mother's Day Kelly! Your day sounds just awesome. Love that silhouette of Carsen looking out the door, the composition is excellent.

I'm Cassie... said...

Can I just say Ditto to everyone else?

Oh and....Matt making supper? Too sweet! Isn't that just the best recipe? I haven't made it in awhile....not I gotta!

Glad you had a great Mother's day!