.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Summer Joys

(This post is old and I must have never finished...but has to post for my memories...I would love to put myself back in these pictures...now that snow will be here soon!)

I am currently in the middle of my 2 week vacation.  I was asked, "What are you going to do over vacation?"  I simply stated, "I have no idea."  Sometimes the best vacations are not planned or over thought about. 

We started out our week with freezing 2 lugs of peaches and a lot of corn.  Nothing feels better than counting the completed bags and finding space for them in the freezer.







The beach is my favorite place to be with Carsen. 



Meeting up with the blonde and brunette for our photography class.  Sharing our pictures, drinking a coconut frappe and giggling at our silliness.  If only we had more time!!


 

Have you ever been to Terrace Mill?  It is the cutest little town.  We went to enjoy the awesome Summer weather, watch Matt's cousin's play and enjoy time with family.






We went for a nice and easy 3 mile run through the flower gardens.  It was such a cool day with an awesome sun shining down on us.







 Of course, we enjoyed the Stevens County fair. 

Carsen and Taelyn enjoying the ride.  Taelyn was such a good helper to be with Carsen and keep an eye on him.  Literally.

Who says mom's can't have fun at the fair?

The three of us.

<><><><><><>
<>
<><><><><><>
Our highlight, feeding the animals.
Matt and I competed in the Green lake triathlon.  My mom and dad were kind enough the bring Carsen along to cheer us on. 



We went back to Minnewaska lake to enjoy 3 hour naps and a peaceful, quiet lake.









Our puppy Sage has been and interesting little addition in our life.


 

4 comments:

I'm Cassie... said...

Oh look at all those summer pictures! It feels like just yesterday and years ago all at the same time.

Glad you finally posted this. My favorite picture is the one of you going down the slide thing at the fair! Your expression is the best!

Jess said...

I'm glad you didn't leave this as a draft! I have so many half-written blog posts (many of them only in my head). Oh, to have a little more time in every day!

I love that black and white one of Carsen sitting in the water with the circular ripples of water surrounding him. And he looks so tiny in the midst of all that water!

Amanda said...

I am so glad you posted this blog! Very nice photos... I have to agree with Cassie about the one of you guys on the slide. Priceless!

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I could have sworn I've visited this site before but after looking at a few of the articles I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I discovered it and I'll be book-marking it and checking
back frequently!

Check out my web page: User:TaylorDnc - Thfwiki