.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

What's in the box?

I have to share.  I found a pretty awesome gift for myself.  It was a small purchase that I know I didn't NEED.  It was one that I wanted and I didn't care.  So, I bought it with no guilt at all.  Happy Day to myself, it arrived in the mail already!

What do you think is inside that cute little box?


Oooo I see it and it is so cute!!

Isn't it possibly the cutest thing you have ever laid your eyes on?  It is a brand new camera strap.


With roses and ruffles!!  Sweet!

I am in love with etsy.  The only problem, I wish I could be that talented and creative.  I feel like I got a whole new wardrobe for my camera and I can't wait to wear it!!! 

7 comments:

Jess said...

Etsy is awesome. So awesome!

I have a strap picked out too, but it's just a bit too long so I just can't push the "purchase now" button. And besides, I prefer my camera accessories to be made of glass. ;)

I'm Cassie... said...

Yay!!!! Can't wait to see it in person! And it reminds me again of Matt's theory on this, which Adam totally loved and couldn't wait to tell me.

Cute!

Amanda said...

I am so happy for you! And you guessed it...I want one. So cute. What a nice treat for yourself.

Jess said...

+ 50 points for a cute camera strap.

;)

Kelly said...

I love earning points...somehow it makes blogging so much more fun!

Chrissy said...

ummmm....I LOVE it!! How in the world did you find a Vera Bradley strap?! I am envious.....off I go to search etsy. :)

Alissa said...

I saw this in the truck the other day as I walked by to the house. I wanted to touch it. It is sooo cute!